Monday, March 31, 2008

FAITH Ministries is Back Thanks to a Miracle


Find Answers In The Heart, BLOG
F.A.I.T.H. Ministries

Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your Heart."

I love this verse because it speaks verses to me about finding answers from GOD by reaching into your Heart. "Find Answers in the Heart" is where you find GOD.

When we want answers, we must have questions. The quality of your relationship with GOD is directly related to the questions you ask of GOD.

We live in a world where we want "Instant" answers to our questions. That is not always the case. We must live with some questions and some answers we must wait on. GOD answers all of our questions but in His time, not ours. We must wait on GODS timing.

Life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be lived.

Remember the joke, "If you want to make GOD laugh, tell him your plans."
We do things in chronological time whereas GOD does this in His time which is Kiros time. God see all time at once while we see time as now. To accept God's timing, we must focus on God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope for the future."

2 Peter 3:8-9 …with the Lord, a day is like a 1000 years and a 1000 years are like 1 day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise to you, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you…

Think long term and learn Gods way. Hab 2:3, For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it, it will certainly come and will not delay.

Jeremiah 29:13-14 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your Heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord…

Have a Vision, Hab 2:2 "write down your revelation (Vision) and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it."

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Psalms 119:11

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home